Co2 in Northampton

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cornel

Reaction score
Hi all,

New here but have been home brewing for a while and I'm on my way into kegging. Unfortunately, I'm struggling to find a supplier/refiller of Co2 cylinders.

Does anyone have any recommendations for Northampton area? I've contacted a good few suppliers but haven't been able to find one that sells to the public. Any online recommendations will also be appreciated.

Thanks for any help!

Cheers,
Cornel

Hobbyweld do Co2 and have quite a few outlets, some better than others though. Give their web site a try. I got mine from Aylesbury although it is not food grade (believe they just clean the cylinders between use the gas is the same)

It amazes me how some places stay in business. I went to my local Hobbyweld agent, big sign outside, and enquirer about getting a Co2 cylinder, they flatly refused to entertain the possibility, even though all it would have taken was a call to Hobbyweld to ask them to drop off a CO2 cylinder on their next delivery... I wasn't even in a rush. Needless to say I won't be using them ever again.

My local pub got me one one 6.35Kg for £37.60inc. Refills are £10.50+VAT if I take it back to them.

Thanks All, made a few calls today but i'm afraid haven't had any success yet, some places don't stock Co2 anymore and some do but don't supply to the public and only pubs.

Simon12, you aren't perhaps within the Northampton area and able to set my up with your local pub? :)

Hi all, just an update on this post. I sourced Co2 from Autohome Recovery in Northampton, they're a Hobbyweld stockist and I got a 6.35kg for £60 returnable deposit and then £31.14 per refill.

Back