Hobbies.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what I'm hearing is there's a gap in the market and a clear demand hmmmmm :p

It shut down some time in the 80s, to be replaced by some chrome-infested yoof bar. Only one at a time nowadays, I'm afraid.

I probably have too many hobbies, but apart from Homebrewing, which I'm just starting out at, I also...

I have a Weather Station in my garden and keep stats and records on all things weather
Collect and play records - mainly 50s/60s stuff
I'm also a qualified Snooker referee and officiate at local amateur events.

The rest of my time is taken up with work and keeping the two boys (4 & 6yrs) happy.

Walking, freshwater shrimp keeping & breeding, tarantula keeping, reading, PC gaming (don't worry, I own a PS4 too, just prefer the PC for gaming), PC building, watching movies (Unlimited cards TFW there... lol). I sometimes dabble with photography, but with only the 1 lens (I had 2, my wife lent my other lens to her friend, who she then fell out with and I've yet to get it back....) I can't really call it a hobby, but if I could afford it it certainly would be :lol:.

R. C. Model Boats
Here is a Tug I'm just finishing, in my test tank as I have a shower room, not a bath to test it in.

ban--2.jpg

Latest posts

Back