Show us your stash.....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see that you have started this as a new thread for what ever reason but my first post I said

Try looking here for a handy how to.

To which you replied

Hey GA, picked up my phone today and it's totally foooked :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thanks for the link though , as soon as I get sorted I will post pics no problem :thumb:

So so far no insults

You then sent me a PM and because I didn't have time to take photo's upload them etc and as a bit of FUN i posted up some pictures of a warehouse full of beer.

To which you replied

What - no fusel alcohol amongst that lot?

You talk a good job GA

The last bit of which I take offence to. And I think you will mind my catch phrase would probably be more like Malolactic fermentation.

graysalchemy said:
I see that you have started this as a new thread for what ever reason but my first post I said

Try looking here for a handy how to.

To which you replied

[quote:2obll7mv]Hey GA, picked up my phone today and it's totally foooked :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thanks for the link though , as soon as I get sorted I will post pics no problem :thumb:

So so far no insults

You then sent me a PM and because I didn't have time to take photo's upload them etc and as a bit of FUN i posted up some pictures of a warehouse full of beer.

To which you replied

What - no fusel alcohol amongst that lot?

You talk a good job GA

The last bit of which I take offence to. And I think you will mind my catch phrase would probably be more like Malolactic fermentation.[/quote:2obll7mv]

What new thread :wha: posted both together on 'winemaking' and' beer brewing' for both brewers to show their stash - seem most brew both anyway but I thought I'd extend the invitation to put up pics for both sets of hobbyists :cool:

In your first post your first two actual words were.....

No excuse

Once I'd sorted my bust phone I duly obliged with my pics ;)

I'm pleased you've entertained so many on here GA, I thought your new garden gnome was hilarious, but it needed tweaking ;)

Malolactic fermentation indeed - I couldn't even hope to spell it let alone explain it :lol:

Keep up the good work :thumb:

oh.......

...... I almost forgot :mrgreen:

SHOW US YA STASH!!! :rofl: :rofl:

:cheers:

I did actually think I might take some time and photo my stash but you just don't know when to STFU.

Here's some of my wine bulk aging:
Langwathby018.jpg

bobsbeer said:
Here's some of my wine bulk aging:
Langwathby018.jpg

Great stuff bob :thumb: :thumb:

WHAT are those magnificent containers??? Is one an office water dispenser?? And how are they sealed??

They look mega whatever they are, what's in them?

And has GA got any? ;)

The containers are 25lt plastic containers I picked up on ebay for £3 each. They were from a pharmacutical company used to store tablets. But these were unused. The lids are stainless steel and rubber. They are just like big bungs. Great for storing wine. 2 have red and 3 white/rose. I have 2 others out of shot with more red wine. The other is a Better Bottle type which I use for clearing. That's now empty as I have racked it into another of the other containers. The problem is I have 2 empties. :sick: I need to get some more wine fermenting. :D

They grow!!! my new 30ltr barrels getting a testing with 2 beers and a vine wine, 15ltr cider, 10ltr barley wine and a 10ltr rose petal wine not in this pic.!!
DSCF8656.jpg

Oh and heres one of my vines pic taken last week -

DSCF8648.jpg

DSCF8641.jpg

:whistle:

Some great photos on here. Once the house move takes place i will get a phot up, bit difficult at the moment as it's spread all over the place at the moment. As a rough idea, 30 bottle wine rack nearly full in loft, 12 crates of various beers in the bedroom, a container of beers under the bed, fridge in the garage has 2 corny kegs and various bottles, also have a few demijohns of wine to bottle.

Seeing all these photos makes me realise I don't have enough stock!!

BrewDan said:
Some great photos on here. Once the house move takes place i will get a phot up, bit difficult at the moment as it's spread all over the place at the moment. As a rough idea, 30 bottle wine rack nearly full in loft, 12 crates of various beers in the bedroom, a container of beers under the bed, fridge in the garage has 2 corny kegs and various bottles, also have a few demijohns of wine to bottle.

Seeing all these photos makes me realise I don't have enough stock!!

Let's face it BrewDan, none of us can have enough stock :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha too true, so jealous of the people who have rooms dedicated to home brew, and those with cellars!!

BrewDan said:
Hahaha too true, so jealous of the people who have rooms dedicated to home brew, and those with cellars!!

Still doesn't stop swmbo complaining mate !
:lol: :lol:

alanwh said:
BrewDan said:

Still doesn't stop swmbo complaining mate !
:lol: :lol:

You need to get her to drink more alanwh :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Then she'll just giggle, get frisky, forget to complain - and you take full advantage :eek: :eek: :party: :party:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

;)

Over 2500 views between both threads :cool:

In case you'd forgotton what it was all about......

SHOW US YOUR STASH!! :grin:

Incredible :eek:

The same amount of views on both threads :eek:

What are the chances :wha:

SHOW US YOUR STASH!!!

I would take a picture but 24 bottles of Ginger beer, 6 bottles of WOW, a gallon of cider ageing, a gallon of Ribena wine Mk2 and a 23L bin of Bud still fermenting isn't really much to shout about.

Latest posts

Back