Tax return

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graysalchemy

Reaction score
I have just been sent this (by my accountant)

tax1copy.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Any sugestions as to who he missed.

:whistle: :whistle:

:hmm: :hmm:

I think he would have pushed his luck there :lol: :lol:

Tax investigation anyone

Sorry, I stopped reading after "dependant" - should have been "dependent"

What do they teach them in schools these days???

:rofl:
The only thing that I can see wrong with the answer is that he missed out the 775 in the House of Lords ;) .....................Should it not be called the House of Ladies and Lords to be correct these days :?
S

What about child support payments for people not even living in this country? :twisted:
(yes i do read the daily mail) :whistle: :whistle:

this is funny because tax fraud actually costs the economy ten times what benefit fraud does, although newspaper proprietors tend to only whip up popular fury over the latter. so in a way by deliberately pissing about on his tax return, he's more a part of the problem than the so-called Jeremy Kyle scroungers that he's having a pop at (nice bit of ugly class hate there too) :lol:

50quidsoundboy said:
this is funny because tax fraud actually costs the economy ten times what benefit fraud does, although newspaper proprietors tend to only whip up popular fury over the latter. so in a way by deliberately pissing about on his tax return, he's more a part of the problem than the so-called Jeremy Kyle scroungers that he's having a pop at (nice bit of ugly class hate there too)

I agree with you that tax fraud is as bad as benefit fraud. But there is no evidence that he/she is actually committing tax fraud merely making a protest over a ridiculous system that law abiding citizens have to endure.

Also a lot who commit benift fraud will also by the fact of not declaring earned income will also be committing tax fraud.

50quidsoundboy said:
Jeremy Kyle scroungers that he's having a pop at (nice bit of ugly class hate there too)

Where is class mentioned or implied in the original satement :wha:

Latest posts

Back