Is a Arduino the future?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugger I left my work mobile at home. No doubt I have had an email, but can't access it while i'm away. Hope they don't mind waiting a week. :lol: Anyway ordered some waterproof ones from ebay.

jusp PM cyclops with this but, if anyone just needs 5-6 resistors to make sensors from the maxim components, pm me and if u cover a stamp i will send u some out (47k) as i bought a strip of 100 off ebay....

happy soldering ;)

Are those sensors DS18b20?
If so it should be a 4.7k resistor shouldn't it?
If you daisy chain them then only one resistor is required.

anthonyUK said:
Are those sensors DS18b20?
If so it should be a 4.7k resistor shouldn't it?
If you daisy chain them then only one resistor is required.
running on a dodgy memory here, i do know the digits 4 n 7 are involved and i have a strip of em ...:)

Fil said:
jusp PM cyclops with this but, if anyone just needs 5-6 resistors to make sensors from the maxim components, pm me and if u cover a stamp i will send u some out (47k) as i bought a strip of 100 off ebay....

happy soldering ;)

:lol: :lol: Yeah I got a strip of them too. (4.7k) I can't imagine I'll use a 100 of them so if anyone wants a few pm me.

The arduino us just starting to take shape. Got a TFT for it and need to create some menus and then link it all up :)
a8u6y4uq.jpg

Cyclops said:
Uses about 12% of the mega. Need to sort the shield out as I can't use anything else on it while it is stuck to the mega

grab a strip of 40 pin to socket prototype leads off ebay, steve linked to em.. at the top of his flow control post..

may be a bit too much to add onto the uno i have in the brewtroller box, and the buttons are already fitted with the 20 x 4 lcd,, damn ;)

just out of interest tho if u could detail the screen and shield u got hehe....

Very tempting toys.. if i sell my big ss pts Plug Plug! see for sale section.... :) then i could well have a punt.. i see the problem with no access to gpio pins form the ad pics, how many pins does the thing actually use, it looks like its using all the end digi pins??

Latest posts

Back