'Leftovers' Red Ale Parti-gyle Brew

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've pretty much sacrificed dry hopping for the sake of easy bottling and nice clear, well presented brews with minimal bottle gunk. Use the 80C steep to whack in some aroma, not the same, but good.

Couldn't resist, had a bottle of this tonight. My word, after all the hassle with this brew it seems it was worth it. Only a week and a half old, but it's nicely carbonated and massive. Dank and juicy, I've had double IPAs less intense. Really pleased with this one, orange and grapefruit in abundance, the dry hopping has done the business. Cheers!

Also, the hassle of sucking crud through when bottling seems to be fine. The Notty has glued itself to the bottle along with any other crud/debris. It's a lovely colour, lovely clarity. I'll happily send you a bottle or 2 Clibit! :)

Also, the hassle of sucking crud through when bottling seems to be fine. The Notty has glued itself to the bottle along with any other crud/debris. It's a lovely colour, lovely clarity. I'll happily send you a bottle or 2 Clibit! :)

If love to try it, of course, but posting is a bit of an expensive faff innit?

Latest posts

Back