Muntons Santas Winter Warmer Review

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marlon

Reaction score
Brewed this one a couple of weeks ago - a kit I was given last christmas. Time to rack into a clean FV and taste test. Little bit winter spicy, but nothing outstanding. So decided to spice it up a bit.
Added: 1/2 tub mixed spice, 1/2 tub each of chopped candied peel - orange, lemon, lime. 3 Preserved (in sugar syrup) tangerines (chopped) I happened to have about my person, tablespoon each of: vanilla paste, and almond paste, and back in the brewfridge.
Smelt pretty christmasy, just gotta wait n see.... :party:

Brewed this one a couple of weeks ago - a kit I was given last christmas. Time to rack into a clean FV and taste test. Little bit winter spicy, but nothing outstanding. So decided to spice it up a bit.
Added: 1/2 tub mixed spice, 1/2 tub each of chopped candied peel - orange, lemon, lime. 3 Preserved (in sugar syrup) tangerines (chopped) I happened to have about my person, tablespoon each of: vanilla paste, and almond paste, and back in the brewfridge.
Smelt pretty christmasy, just gotta wait n see.... :party:

Bottled this one today. 44 assorted sizes - what a pain..! Tried the taste test....hmmmm!! Might have overdone the mixed spice a tad. :doh:
Just got to think of a name for the labels. Any suggestions? :hat::hat:

Latest posts

Back