Beerwulf

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really impressed. I ordered on Thursday and it arrived yesterday.

I’ve not ordered yet, just got them in my basket but if you’ve had that quick a turnaround it might come when I’m off on Wednesday morning if I finalise today.

I’ve not ordered yet, just got them in my basket but if you’ve had that quick a turnaround it might come when I’m off on Wednesday morning if I finalise today.

I just put an order in and it let's you choose a delivery slot. The earliest is Tuesday.

Just put an order in for a whole case of stuff. Styles that I would not normally be inclined to buymainly Belgium styles with a few I know I should like. For £24 can see how I can go wrong. I get a case every other month from beer52, and in the main enjoy getting beers from all different brewery's and styles.
ITEMS QUANTITY PRICE
Chimay Blue
Belgian Ale | 9.0% | 33cl 1 £ 1.59
Chimay Red
Dubbel | 7.0% | 33cl 1 £ 1.79
Rodenbach Grand Cru
Sour Beer | 6.0% | 33cl 1 £ 1.95
Leffe Blonde
Blond | 6.6% | 30cl 1 £ 1.09
Leffe Brown Dubbel
Dubbel | 6.5% | 30cl 1 £ 1.39
Rochefort 8'
Dubbel | 9.2% | 33cl 1 £ 1.89
Rochefort 6'
Dubbel | 7.5% | 33cl 1 £ 1.89
Rochefort 10'
Quadrupel | 11.3% | 33cl 1 £ 2.29
Tiny Rebel CWTCH
Amber | 4.6% | 33cl 1 £ 2.49
De Leckere Sonnen Borgh
Saison | 6.2% | 25cl 1 £ 1.89
First Chop POD Vanilla Stout
Stout | 4.2% | 33cl 1 £ 2.35
Dupont Saison
Saison | 6.5% | 33cl 1 £ 1.89
Fourpure American Pale
Pale Ale | 5.0% | 33cl 1 £ 1.85
Subtotal £ 24.35

Just put an order in for a whole case of stuff. Styles that I would not normally be inclined to buymainly Belgium styles with a few I know I should like. For £24 can see how I can go wrong. I get a case every other month from beer52, and in the main enjoy getting beers from all different brewery's and styles.
ITEMS QUANTITY PRICE
Chimay Blue
Belgian Ale | 9.0% | 33cl 1 £ 1.59
Chimay Red
Dubbel | 7.0% | 33cl 1 £ 1.79
Rodenbach Grand Cru
Sour Beer | 6.0% | 33cl 1 £ 1.95
Leffe Blonde
Blond | 6.6% | 30cl 1 £ 1.09
Leffe Brown Dubbel
Dubbel | 6.5% | 30cl 1 £ 1.39
Rochefort 8'
Dubbel | 9.2% | 33cl 1 £ 1.89
Rochefort 6'
Dubbel | 7.5% | 33cl 1 £ 1.89
Rochefort 10'
Quadrupel | 11.3% | 33cl 1 £ 2.29
Tiny Rebel CWTCH
Amber | 4.6% | 33cl 1 £ 2.49
De Leckere Sonnen Borgh
Saison | 6.2% | 25cl 1 £ 1.89
First Chop POD Vanilla Stout
Stout | 4.2% | 33cl 1 £ 2.35
Dupont Saison
Saison | 6.5% | 33cl 1 £ 1.89
Fourpure American Pale
Pale Ale | 5.0% | 33cl 1 £ 1.85
Subtotal £ 24.35

There is a lot of overlap with what I ordered there. I'm super impressed with this company. Ordered on Sunday, delivered Tuesday, and such good value for money. I've been slowly working my way through the two saisons and the three rocheforts today. Suffice to say, I'm feeling festive!

Yeah, I've had the same thing. Yodel said I refused delivery - nope, I was in both days they claimed that happened. Yodel are a bunch of clowns.

I emailed Beerwulf earlier to let them know that if had no delivery and no comms from Yodel, and that the reason I wanted delivery today was because I had the day off work. The website says that if delivery won’t be the requested day that they would email to let you know when delivery will be so it was just to chase that.

I’m on a run of bad luck with orders being forgotten (most recently Dobbies “forgetting” I ordered a panini) so I’m a bit paranoid!

I emailed Beerwulf earlier to let them know that if had no delivery and no comms from Yodel, and that the reason I wanted delivery today was because I had the day off work. The website says that if delivery won’t be the requested day that they would email to let you know when delivery will be so it was just to chase that.

I’m on a run of bad luck with orders being forgotten (most recently Dobbies “forgetting” I ordered a panini) so I’m a bit paranoid!

Try messaging them on Facebook - they'll reply pretty quickly during office hours. I've pointed out Yodel's stellar reputation to them. Hopefully they'll move over to someone a bit more reliable. DPD have been nothing but excellent for me.

Try messaging them on Facebook - they'll reply pretty quickly during office hours. I've pointed out Yodel's stellar reputation to them. Hopefully they'll move over to someone a bit more reliable. DPD have been nothing but excellent for me.

Dpd are great here to, yodel seem to be anyone who can drive....and not a lot else.

I put in an order on Monday to be delivered yesterday and....it actually arrived, but no communication from Yodel to say it was on it's way. In my past experience, Yodel are pretty useless. I hope that using Yodel will not dent Beerwulf's reputation as they offer an excellent range of beers.

My order was similar to sdt7618 except I ordered the Chimay Blanc, Orval, Saison Dupont and Delirium Tremens as well. Roll on Christmas and New Year!! :drink:

Update - Beerwulf came back to me with a Yodel tracking number. By the time I’d come out of my meetings I was the next delivery so I didn’t have time to ask if my parents could pop down for it given that the website says that they can only deliver to the person who has ordered, won’t leave with a neighbor or in a safe place etc.

The Yodel tracking page reckons it’s been delivered so I’m hoping they’ve flouted the rules and just left it with a neighbour or in the back garden.

The Yodel tracking page reckons it’s been delivered so I’m hoping they’ve flouted the rules and just left it with a neighbour or in the back garden.
If it's anything like our local Yodel delivery driver who tends to throw things over the side wall of the house.

We did have a parcel left in our "front porch" once. We don't have a porch and it was left in clear view outside the front door!:doh:

I've been in touch with Beerwulf today. Good communication through their Facebook page should you need to speak to them. All very apologetic, accepted that Yodel bollocksed up the delivery and have remade the box and put it out for delivery on Saturday.

Yodel left it in my back garden, so for once I’m glad they’ve just done as they please!

Well box arrived fridays as promised, all hidden away to be enjoyed over the festive holidays when I can kick back in front of the fire.

My box finally arrived today. They ran out of La Chouffe so contacted me and put in a De Molen Amarillo as a sub at the same price in spite of it being a pricier beer. Verdict - great customer service from BW, appalling work from Yodel. BW appear to be paying them for a service that involves them emailing you to let you know what time they're coming; that didn't happen either time.

Back