twisted cider

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you need the bottles, hang onto it for a bit. Give it 6 weeks and try it again.

oldbloke said:
Unless you need the bottles, hang onto it for a bit. Give it 6 weeks and try it again.

i dont need the bottles bud ...
but do you realy thing 6 weeks will make it into some thing good ...
that will make it 3 months ???...

regards mick... :hat: .

Such a gutter when something doesn't turn out well. Lush labels you made though.I doubt it'll suddenly become lovely with extra time. Maybe think what it may work with, mixers and such. Maybe one of your mates will love it and they can have the lot and owe you a few pints :thumb:

we you did call it twisted :twisted: . rename it a mulled cider with a hint of orange and give it to someone you dont like :twisted:

Mick May said:
oldbloke said:

i dont need the bottles bud ...
but do you realy thing 6 weeks will make it into some thing good ...
that will make it 3 months ???...

regards mick... :hat: .

I think there's a good chance the "burnt orange" part of the flavour will fade quite a lot.

I agree with OB leave them, there is only 9 bottles. Have a taste of another in a few months and then every month or so, use it as an experiment so that you can see how cider evolves over time in the bottle.

I am drinking cider which has been 2 years since it was first made. It tastes wonderful, though I don't drink cider that often.

Latest posts

Back