Show us your stash.....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've somewhere in the region of 70-90 bottles of wine in the rack atm, 1 corny with a sundew kit in it and another thats close to emptying with a canadian blonde, several bottles of stout left to finish of to.

Had a quick count and I've just over 90 bottles scattered around - off to get a wine rack tomorrow that holds 50, so once all up and assembled will fill and take a piccie!

Plus got 2 pressure barrels - one with ginger beer with chilli and one barley wine. Need to bottle one lot thought as I've bough my first beer kit to try out. Have never ventured into beer making before but fancy giving it a go.

Had a quick count and I've just over 90 bottles scattered around - off to get a wine rack tomorrow that holds 50, so once all up and assembled will fill and take a piccie!

Plus got 2 pressure barrels - one with ginger beer with chilli and one barley wine. Need to bottle one lot thought as I've bough my first beer kit to try out. Have never ventured into beer making before but fancy giving it a go.

What kit did you get?

Back