Secret Santa 2013

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

Just to keep you all up to date I will be sending out the emails with the address you need to send your brew to and a label for your own bottle around the 20th Novemberfor posting between the 23rd November and 7th December.

If anyone has any queries or question regarding the Swap then PM me or send an email to [email protected].

Happy Brewing

What a lovely idea obv missed this one (and even if I hadn't I've got nothing ready) will there be another one in the future?? that I could join?

chrissyteacup said:
What a lovely idea obv missed this one (and even if I hadn't I've got nothing ready) will there be another one in the future?? that I could join?
Summer Swap will come around again next year, so you will be more than welcome to participate in that.
The wine and cider Secret Santa has had larger participation than the summer swap as has the beer swap.
The more the merrier and all that! :cheers:
KC :thumb:

Just a short reminder that we are only seven days away from the start of the postal section of Secret Santa 2013.
Look out for your swapping details and post as quickly as you can.
KC :thumb:

Sorry Guys, I am late in sending the swap details. I will make sure that I get it all done by the end of play today and will post once it is done.

All emails sent. If you were expecting one and did not get one then please email [email protected]. Please remeber to send a little 'love letter' with your bottle that could include brewers tasting notes and anything interesting about your brew that the taster can have a look at.

And sorry again for the delay in getting these sent out :thumb:

I thought this was supposed to be 'secret' santa - if you tell us which number bottle you've sent out, we know it was you, and there's no point in using a number/code to hide who made it!

mine is bottled, I just need to package it, and get swmbo to take it to the post office tomorrow.

[edit to add - on reflection this post seems a tad harsh - It's not my intention to cause offence by it. I apologise to Godfrey if I have done so.]

oppps sorry bout that

I thought it was the contents a secret not the creator

I guess it is better if it is all a mistery :-)

my bad :-(

post edited... I wish a mod would have edit sooner....

w11 arrived, looking forward to this on Christmas day :-)

FJ0erpA.jpg

edit: no offence taken :cheers:

Mine will be in the post tomorrow - sorry for delay! (i re-evaluated what i was sending...)
Have a secret tube next to me that has just arrived, will bring that home tonight :thumb:

my bottle sent yesterday, swmbo waited 25 mins in the Post Office for me, and sent it 1st class.
my secret santa bottle also turned up yesterday too, delivered by MyHermes, whilst swmbo was at home.

a well packaged bottle, with a double side of A4 handwritten note explaining that it's a WOW of some fruit types...

I only read the note once briefly, so I can't remember much of what it said or which W code it was - anyway, it'll be unpackaged properly and put in the cupboard to settle, and then the fridge to chill before oppening on Christmas day probably for the in laws to help with the sampling thereof.

[edit to add:] it's W4 that has turned up

Latest posts

Back