Kit Wines

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danny

Reaction score
Evening All

With a few supermarket juice wines under my belt I want to have a go at a few kit wines, red & white.

I have seen beaverdale being recommended in a few other posts, anyone know of any more decent kits?

:cheers:

i've used youngs 6 bottle kits, results are nice, but far to easy to do, i got bored of them after doing 3!!!

Its an expensive route aswell compared to the Wurzels as its around £7-8 for a kit

I haven't heard many good reports of the cheaper kits like Young's, you get what you pay for.

Beaverdale and Kenridge seem to be well regarded in the mid price range.

I've got a couple of Beaverdale reds finished and bottled but am leaving them for at least a couple of months longer before I open one so I can't comment on them yet. White kits - why bother?

Selection are good . . . and Heron Bay . . . . Hamstead Homebrew do their own as well which I rate very highly.

Hi Sean

Yeah went there a while back to get a few essentials. I might pop down there this weekend. Whats the Jolly Brewer like for goods/advice etc?

Danny the Jolly brewer have a few things on a stall in the butchers market, but mainly Pene sells from her home.
Just phone and they'll get what ever your after

Latest posts

Back