Greetings from Lisbon

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D_Colaco

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm Daniel, from sunny Lisbon. I've discovered homebrewing a couple years ago... until then I really didn't know much about how beer is made, and I was hooked from the start. Jumped right into all grain (why not? nothing to lose here, really) and never looked back... I love the hobby in all aspects of it: not just the brewing in itself, but all the DIY opportunities that come along with it.
So, here I am, hoping to learn a lot, eager to chat with new friends and always seeking inspiration. I'm currently building a small 3 tier HERMS (of which only the control panel is ready and waiting to be tested), while brewing anytime I can with an Igloo cooler, a 27L electric kettle and a couple buckets.

Cheers to you all

Well... to me it sure means a whole lot more, but I'm glad it brings you back good memories :smile:

P.S. I'm ashamed I didn't know Celtic had won a European Cup here :oops:, please don't hold it against me... I was born in 1973, you know... :whistle:

Well, I'm planning on brewing a Belgian Strong Ale anytime soon... I usually brew when my wife is out, so I'm still not sure when it'll be possible, but...
In the mean time I'll keep drinking what's left of my latest batches, a porter which turned out rather nicely and an IPA dry hopped with citra and amarillo which is not bad either... just wish it had more aroma... a lot more, that is :mrgreen:

I bottle, by the way... still have no way of kegging... perhaps when I finish building the HERMS I'll give it a thought.

Well... to me it sure means a whole lot more, but I'm glad it brings you back good memories :smile:

P.S. I'm ashamed I didn't know Celtic had won a European Cup here :oops:, please don't hold it against me... I was born in 1973, you know... :whistle:

Ha no problem ,we were the first British team to win it,shame we have been murder in Europe since.
What you brewing?

Latest posts

Back