Hello from Llanelli, Wales

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulchef

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I dabbled with home brew kits and wine making back in the late 70's early 80's
Think it was tom Caxton kits from boots, remember it being drinkable but flat but in my late teens it was a starter to the disco nights out :lol:
I'm now. mainly a Guinness drinker but partial to the odd, peroni, Stella, and do like a bottle or two of mcewans champion ale.
Recently I was given some homemade gin which got me googling and utubeing which brought me to this forum, I've been lurking in the background for about 2 weeks and signed up today
OMG homebrew has come along in leaps and bounds since the late 70's so I'm reading and learning
Today I ordered the brew form abbey kit, so now need to get up my attic see what equipment I've got that survived and then get some more kit

Cheers
Paul

Welcome, i’m In Pendine so not a million miles away, struggling for home brew shops this way, if you find any can you let me know please.

Welcome, i’m In Pendine so not a million miles away, struggling for home brew shops this way, if you find any can you let me know please.

Pendine, there's a blast from my past, spent many a Friday night discoing down there was it the beachcomber? Then sleep in the cars :lol:
Nearest Wilkos to you is Carmarthen if I do discover any others will let you know

Welcome also from me up in north pembs. We have a local homebrew shop in Cardigan but it's all kits (and most of them teetering on being out of date) so I only ever buy crown caps, Irish moss, stuff like that from them. Can't really compete with the big internet shops.

Welcome also from me up in north pembs. We have a local homebrew shop in Cardigan but it's all kits (and most of them teetering on being out of date) so I only ever buy crown caps, Irish moss, stuff like that from them. Can't really compete with the big internet shops.

But at least you can have a haircut at the same time

Pendine, there's a blast from my past, spent many a Friday night discoing down there was it the beachcomber? Then sleep in the cars :lol:
Nearest Wilkos to you is Carmarthen if I do discover any others will let you know

Not sure I’m not from the area originally. I know there is Wilco’s but it ain’t much cop. I want a proper LHBS.

Latest posts

Back