Anyone used resealable prosecco bottles

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stigman

Landlord.
Reaction score
I recently got given a load of these Di Paolo Prosecco Frizzante bottles 750ml from my local. They come with a crown cap but can be resealed for when your avin a fancy picnic, if your into that sort of thing that is. I've just filled two of them with my latest batch as an experiment. Will see if they hold a good seal or not.

PA0MNVSN.JPG

I recently got given a load of these Di Paolo Prosecco Frizzante bottles 750ml from my local. They come with a crown cap but can be resealed for when your avin a fancy picnic, if your into that sort of thing that is. I've just filled two of them with my latest batch as an experiment. Will see if they hold a good seal or not.

The seals look the same as the ones on my beer bottles from the Range or somewhere. I only got 12 as they are a bit heavy and cumbersome to use.

But they look good and they do hold a pressure big enough for a 500ml bottle to completely fill a 2L jug with Xmas Ale. I re-bottled the 8 remaining bottles last weekend after de-gassing. They will be ace for Prosecco or similar. This is SWMBO's tipple and she has a couple of tight fitting cylindrical tops that work quite well, but not so effectively as these will.

Well these are great I've just cracked one open and it went with a nice pop! Get down to your nearest fancy wine bar and ask if they have any of these. I bought a nice dimpled 1 lite glass from Morrisons for £2 so can fit a full one in nicely

Latest posts

Back