Register Now!
The HomeBrew Forum > TheHomeBrewForum.co.uk Forums > Introduce Yourself > Hello from North East Scotland

Help Support The Homebrew Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-06-2017, 03:56 PM   #1
Daz1200

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default Hello from North East Scotland

Hello everybody,

Thought I would introduce myself again, I have been lurking around for a while but haven't brewed for a couple of years.

I live in north east Scotland but I am from north east England originally, moved to Scotland 14 years ago and have no intention of moving back to England again.

Brewed a few kits 2 years ago and got into all grain after reading a few posts on this forum. Brewed a few batches of basic AG recipes, bottled it up and stored it away in the garage. Loved the fresher malty taste of AG brewing, recently had a clear out in the garage and found 20 bottles of the AG which was now 2 years old...was going to throw it out but curiosity got the better of me. Cracked a bottle open and Wow! amazing, really surprised it kept so long without going off. Now drunk all bottles which were around ABV 7%.

I have the brewing bug again.

I have just bought a Bulldog Brewer and got a couple of brews on.

Planning a Flanders Red Ale soon

Daz
FV3 Empty
CONDITIONING

DRINKING
Session Pale Ale ABV 4.3%

People Like This