Black sheep

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dicko

Reaction score
Hi all
I was wondering if anyone has come across a black sheep, (Paul theakstone)taste alike kit. Or one that can be tweeked to taste similar?

Cheers

Thanks spa pro I've never heard of this kit before I'll look into it. While you say you haven't tried the kit you mentioned have you tried their other kits?

Cheers

When I was doing kits it was on my list but then York Brewery stopped doing the kits and you couldn't get them. I've moved on to all grain so not done kits since they re-listed their kits so not tried any of theirs.

Good luck with your search, hope you find something similar to black sheep buddy.

When I was doing kits it was on my list but then York Brewery stopped doing the kits and you couldn't get them. I've moved on to all grain so not done kits since they re-listed their kits so not tried any of theirs.

Good luck with your search, hope you find something similar to black sheep buddy.

Thanks for your help ill give it a try.

Here you go Black Sheep kit (extract recipe pack)
https://www.brewuk.co.uk/blacksheep.html

I've done loads of these and they are good. A little more effort than a standard kit but worth it, you'll need a 12L/15L stockpot to do an hour boil, but it's a reduced-volume boil so afterwards you pour it into the FV and top up with cold water, so you don't have to worry about cooling like you do with AG brewing.

Here you go Black Sheep kit (extract recipe pack)
https://www.brewuk.co.uk/blacksheep.html

I've done loads of these and they are good. A little more effort than a standard kit but worth it, you'll need a 12L/15L stockpot to do an hour boil, but it's a reduced-volume boil so afterwards you pour it into the FV and top up with cold water, so you don't have to worry about cooling like you do with AG brewing.

Thanks Darrell.
I've just had a quick look at the link you gave, sounds just what I'm looking for. :thumb:

Going looking for a large stock pot now!

Latest posts

Back