peach ipa

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh , and may I reassure you that this is the last time, and I mean the last time I give ANY ONE ADVICE on this forum..it just isn't worth it.. and Ive been brewin for over 40 years
Which is a lot longer than some of the guys who have written books about the subject and made a shed load of money

I would say there is no wright or wrong on how to do it so let's agree to disagree before another thread is locked out.
A friendly forum this is so let's keep it that way.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

...think M is onto something with the coal. I bet he mines it at a secret location,by hand,with a candle lashed to a pith helmet wearing a string vest,cravat,plus fours and Jesus sandals....bloody hipster....
All said and done though I think OP should bung in as many peaches as he likes!
I've got some clonking elephant garlic from my allotment. ... (ducks for cover)

...think M is onto something with the coal. I bet he mines it at a secret location,by hand,with a candle lashed to a pith helmet wearing a string vest,cravat,plus fours and Jesus sandals....bloody hipster....
All said and done though I think OP should bung in as many peaches as he likes!
I've got some clonking elephant garlic from my allotment. ... (ducks for cover)

Why would I wear my hoxton sunday best for mining? BJCP guidelines state that Stout mining is best done skyclad - Rough, tough and in the buff!!

Excellent advice! I'm bottling a stout this week....
Irish wizard...please continue posting...us new lot need all the guidance we can get....

Back