• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE:- BUFFALO 3000 watt Induction Hob X 3

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ALL SOLD Selling my 3 Buffalo 3000 Watt Induction Hobs. Looking for ��£65.00 each or ��£170.00 for the 3 of them. Collection or arrange your own Courier and I will pack them for you or Postage at cost.

20170916_114131.jpg

Last edited:
For those who want them sent, here are the delivery prices. UPS Standard = £6.23........DPD Standard = £6.95. If you want to go a different way here are the specs. Weight 5.6kg...100H x 300W x 430D mm.

For those who want them sent, here are the delivery prices. UPS Standard = �£6.23........DPD Standard = �£6.95. If you want to go a different way here are the specs. Weight 5.6kg...100H x 300W x 430D mm.

Ive sent you an email I believe.

I bought one from Buster. I heartily recommend him as someone to deal with. He was prompt, easy to deal with and I would have no problems dealing with him in the future.

Oh yes, the annoying reminders that you don't have that 20-yr old body anymore :mrgreen:
Man, if I had been brewing back then, ... I don't know. Life would've been a different path!

Back