Past-Times??

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Landrover's (on and offroad), Mountain Biking when I can, same as hiking.
Used to do caving, abseiling, Rock climbing, Rally recovery / Marshalling Oh I miss it.........
Paranormal investigations, Brewing, Making a garden, Making a brewery, growing fruit and soon hops.
Diving and underwater videography Followed by hours editing. Also underwater Archeaology
Drinking beer and collecting the bottles...

DSCF0034.jpg

Me on Crib Goch Snowdon

PICT0479.jpg

Me filming in the Bahama's

PICT2366.jpg

Me diving in the UK

Somerset20stages202.jpg

Rally drivers are worse than women

Wales25.jpg

Me disappearing into Wales

GEDC0077.jpg

GEDC0078.jpg

GEDC0079.jpg

GEDC0080.jpg

GEDC0081.jpg

My beer shelf all 39ft of it

muddydisco said:
Landrover's (on and offroad), Mountain Biking when I can, same as hiking.
Used to do caving, abseiling, Rock climbing, Rally recovery / Marshalling Oh I miss it.........
Paranormal investigations, Brewing, Making a garden, Making a brewery, growing fruit and soon hops.
Diving and underwater videography Followed by hours editing. Also underwater Archeaology
Drinking beer and collecting the bottles...

DSCF0034.jpg

Me on Crib Goch Snowdon

PICT0479.jpg

Me filming in the Bahama's

PICT2366.jpg

Me diving in the UK

Somerset20stages202.jpg

Rally drivers are worse than women

Wales25.jpg

Me disappearing into Wales

GEDC0077.jpg

GEDC0078.jpg

GEDC0079.jpg

GEDC0080.jpg

GEDC0081.jpg

My beer shelf all 39ft of it
Your not up to much then muddy

after reading some of the others i must be idle!
growing our own veg gardening,diy,boozing and brewing,chicken keeping and land rovers and caravaning used to be the canals but got priced out of that and i enjoy cooking aswell

The pic with the jeeps looks like its near my way. My hobbies in no particular order are rugby,fishing, rugby, metal detecting, rugby, did I say rugby? oh yes and rugby lol

eskimobob said:
Model engineering - I'll post some pics of my Stirling engine when it's finished. :cool:

I've recently bought a powerful 3D cad package (it was on 90% discount!) so have been experimenting by drawing up part of the stirling engine I am working on. Here's a quick pic of the cooling chamber:

stirlingcooler.jpg

Yes, it does have a remarkable resemblance to swiss cheese :lol:
There are 102 of the 4.1mm holes which took me absolutely ages to machine - I had machined about 90 of them and was getting cocky when I snapped a centre drill :eek: Took me about two hours to carefully drill around it with a 0.9mm drill before I could remove the snapped part :evil:

Looking good :thumb: Now you just need an animation model to make it all move!!!

Fishing .. love it :thumb:
I play Blues Harp with a few local bands
My dog Sidney ... yes the dog walking.. give me a thirst
Food ... love cooking ...

muddydisco said:
Looking good :thumb: Now you just need an animation model to make it all move!!!

Yeah - pretty sure that is not included in the low cost version that I bought though :roll:
I can make it move using the mouse but not automatically.

Mountain biking, road biking, hey even tricycle biking :) (me in the white shirt)
n61106944_35574225_218.jpg

Travelling - keep going back to China - despite their awful awful "beer". Here's a heavily-guarded border post in Myanmar that I definitely DID NOT break in to a country next to.
n61106551_32060919_9571.jpg

Bit of photography here and there
I thought cocktail making was a hobby once, turns out, you just end up talking like a ponce, making ladies drinks, and spending a lot on spirits. The third one was ok with me so i'm still at it
Flight sims too! If only I could afford flying lessons...
Eating everything meat is my final one, and cooking it too sometimes, my favourites are barbecued duck heart (difficult to get right but really succulent and meaty if perfect!) and snake soup :D Bit hard to do the second one in the UK though ;)

Latest posts

Back