Neil Morrissey gives up the Punch Bowl

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did raise a chuckle myself when I heard this last week. Especially after his comments on the TV program about landlords being either really thick or lazy if they can't make a profit.

Not his first pub to fail either.

I don't like to laugh at others misfortune ;)

But i'll make an exception for these 2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The biggest losers are the villagers. You can bet that Morrissey and Fox kept their personal money well away from it, and in the meantime they've deprived the villagers of what seemed to be a decent pub (before those two got their hands on it).

Goto laugh and I really must point out his comments when making the program, For them that remember or dont as the case may be .... The publicans going out of buisness bit .... what a turn of events and TBH we should have had a lottery on when the pub was going to close / be handed back. Oh I forget we sort of did ..

Im still laughing

Serves him bloody right-stuck up pretend bloke. Lets face it he wouldn't know whether a business was good or bad. He's a one trick pony actor. :roll:

Hey they gave it a try, they bit off more than they could chew. but they lived the dream... if only for a while.

Yeh totally agree with whats been said about these two ,caught a couple of progs last year and couldnt believe at what a men? behaving badly attitude they had towards brewing if memory serves me they had to get bloke from Cropton brewery in to rescue a f**kup brew [ps ive f**ked a few hbrews up and been totally gutted] but these two came across as a pair of priveliged chancers who thought all they had to do was through some malt n money in a barrel and hey presto! now im not knocking anyone for having a go and im by no means an experienced brewer but the words 'showed little respect' springs to mind.

The trade price of their beers was a rip off!! Almost on a par with Pedigree & London Pride and that was before anyone had tried it. Needless to say we didn't sell it..

Latest posts

Back