Just become a grandfather

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratualtions to your family.

I was scanning the newest threads and thought your thread was entitled, "Just become a grainfather" :lol:

Exactly what I saw to. Beer on the brain and I'm still at work :-(

Congrats to your family. :-)

Fantastic news pal. At 9'10" I bet she's.... Relieved.... ;)

My daughter is a midwife herself so knew what to expect but at Two weeks early at that weight it had to be a cesarian as full term they said he would have been over 11 pounds and that's not good for a first child to deliver naturally

My daughter is a midwife herself so knew what to expect but at Two weeks early at that weight it had to be a cesarian as full term they said he would have been over 11 pounds and that's not good for a first child to deliver naturally

All of mine have been cesarean as well. They were all big ones. My son was the smallest at 8'10"

All of mine have been cesarean as well. They were all big ones. My son was the smallest at 8'10"

We had the same - first was delivered two weeks early at 8lbs, second a week late at 9lb 13. It doesn't help that I'm 6'3", SWMBO is 5'1", and I've got a head like like a bowling ball which both boys have inherited...

:rolleyes:

We had the same - first was delivered two weeks early at 8lbs, second a week late at 9lb 13. It doesn't help that I'm 6'3", SWMBO is 5'1", and I've got a head like like a bowling ball which both boys have inherited...

:rolleyes:
Yep his dad is 6/4 and carry's 18 stone rather well where my daughter the new mom is 5/8

My brew buddy is actually an identical twins. Their mother is 5 foot nothing and their father is 6 foot and some.

The pair of them are blond hair blue eyed 6 foot German war movie extras (well they should be)

How long till you can have a grandchild help you clean a mashtun? Or what age ish acceptable?

Latest posts

Back