Snooker loopy nuts

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHW

Landlord.
Reaction score
Anyone watching the snooker?

I bloody love it.

Hoping Carter beats Bingham, can't bear him. Carter is sort of a hero of mine. Anyone that has Crohn's disease, beats cancer twice by his mid thirties and still manages to be a top sportsman in his field deserves the utmost respect.

I'd like Ronnie to win it though. He's still the best entertainment in the game, though I'm a bit sick of his ramblings off the table. Slightly unsympathetic giving he's had a lot to deal with in his life, but every time he's talking I groan slightly. He should let the cue speak for him, he's past his best but still a genius.

C'mon Jimmy
Oh s##t bet he doesn't play anymore:doh:
Na had enough of snooker tv saturation. Used to watch all the games in the world championships like it was a religion one or two years ago:lol::lol::lol:
Weened myself on Pot Black, brilliant, Ray Reardon, Fred Davies, John Spencer, Steady Eddie Charlton ,thems were the days:thumb:and i used to play a fair bit too

Don't watch it anymore, tho I reckon Sullivan
is the most 'naturally' talented of the lot, but has some problems.
I reckon, he is just bored to be honest.

C'mon Jimmy
Oh s##t bet he doesn't play anymore:doh:
Na had enough of snooker tv saturation. Used to watch all the games in the world championships like it was a religion one or two years ago:lol::lol::lol:
Weened myself on Pot Black, brilliant, Ray Reardon, Fred Davies, John Spencer, Steady Eddie Charlton ,thems were the days:thumb:and i used to play a fair bit too

G'day mate,Go steady Eddie-:lol:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXcSBtrTlNE"]eddie charlton 110 break vs john spencer pot black 1973.avi - YouTube[/ame]
It's not against John Spencer though

Latest posts

Back