Blichmann and mash tun

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidHatton

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been offered a Blichmann boiler maker G1 38 litre and a cylinder mash tun 10 gallons the bright orange one! with quick connects and pipes to connect both vessels, Blichmann has sight glass thermometer and ball valve and was only used for sparge water apparently! mash tun has false bottom and valve as well. all for £200 any wiser forum members think its a good deal

Thanks David

Hi,
I have been offered a Blichmann boiler maker G1 38 litre and a cylinder mash tun 10 gallons the bright orange one! with quick connects and pipes to connect both vessels, Blichmann has sight glass thermometer and ball valve and was only used for sparge water apparently! mash tun has false bottom and valve as well. all for �£200 any wiser forum members think its a good deal

Thanks David

Hahahahahahaha, No advise needed thanks Fella's the seller decided to offer it somebody else in the meantime! he offered me a chance to take it if the other person backed out, i will save it for a rainy day..

Latest posts

Back