Free delivery?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jakeyboi

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know of an online brew supplier that delivers FOC? I'm trying to buy a packet of hops, don't want to use amazon as its a lot more expensive. Obv don't want to pay the delivery charge most suppliers have and don't want to spend over £60+.

Thanks

Jake

Hi,

Does anyone know of an online brew supplier that delivers FOC? I'm trying to buy a packet of hops, don't want to use amazon as its a lot more expensive. Obv don't want to pay the delivery charge most suppliers have and don't want to spend over £60+.

Thanks

Jake
Crossmyloof Google them or find on face book he claims free delivery but it is minimal, bell Steve with your email Addy and he will send you out an invoice

Hi,

Does anyone know of an online brew supplier that delivers FOC? I'm trying to buy a packet of hops, don't want to use amazon as its a lot more expensive. Obv don't want to pay the delivery charge most suppliers have and don't want to spend over �£60+.

Thanks

Jake

I don't know how much GeterBrewed charge for postage but they have a 20% sale on and you can get the extra 5% member discount in the sponsor area -

We are moving to a new and improved warehouse and so we dont have to move everything we are having a massive malt & hop sale http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=711841&postcount=54

Hi,

Does anyone know of an online brew supplier that delivers FOC? I'm trying to buy a packet of hops, don't want to use amazon as its a lot more expensive. Obv don't want to pay the delivery charge most suppliers have and don't want to spend over �£60+.

Thanks

Jake

I found these guys quite affordable. I live elsewhere but I kept the address because it looks good to me: https://www.kegkingdom.co.uk/collections/british-hop-pellets

Hi,

Thanks

Jake

I use crossmyloof for all my hops and yeast, they're spot on.

I would suggest you take a look at Malt Miller. Whilst postage isn't free they do have a 2016 hop sale at the moment, some are getting on for half price. Post for up to 600g is only £3.60

Latest posts

Back