Hello from New Zealand.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malsbrew

Reaction score
HI Guys
I was put onto this site by a member of it for advise on brewing.
I have been brewing beer from kits and found that the Muntons Pilsner is a great drop if left to age for a good time, but i want to start brewing an all grain brew now to see if i can make something better.

Right of to ask some questions, which way do i go :arrow: :wha:

Cheers
Malcolm

Bonjourno!

Where abouts in NZ are you coming from? Mrs. Darcey spent a year there.. loved it!

Welcome..!

D

Cheers for the welcome guys.
I live in the deep dark south, in fact it is almost at the end of the country, Mataura.
Bit of snow round these parts at the moment!

Mal

I will ask her when she returns tomorrow from India where she went.

She gets to travel I get to brew :cool: and work... :evil:

What sort of beer are you looking to do? Ive heard lots about NZ micros doing interesting stuff but it seems it never makes it to the UK due to supping enroute or £££ or $$$!
D

I will be looking at doing larger and draughts for a start, unfortunately the local brew guy has never done all grain brewing so he is not allot of help but he can get me all of the ingredients.
I am not one to learn from books so have been watching lots of you tube footage to work out the basics.
If there is a good link on this site that you know of would you be able to guide me to it please.

I have taken note that the temp of the different stages is quite important, and now i need to find a good way to Sparge.

Excuse me for a bit please I have to go and set in a rifle for hunting, will be back soonish.

Cheers for your help

Mal

Latest posts

Back