Past-Times??

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dandan

Regular.
Reaction score
Whats your other pastimes/hobbies do you have other than brewing? (Pics of the it even better)

I'll start the ball rolling with:

Kayaking, Rafting, Canoeing, Skiing, Caving, Climbing, photography and Mountain Biking

n283501355_875906_615.jpg

Me rafting in the british rafitng championships 2008 (we took overall 3rd :D )

n283501355_209248_1545.jpg

And a spot of caving can't remember witch pot this was but it sure was a squeeze!

9720_155066435780_641415780_4031789_2879899_n.jpg

A sucessfully repaired raft by me (im the one at back of the raft with white helmet and white rash vest!)

I think I woke up in the same spot in the 2nd pic DanDan

Other interests - drinking & getting home :lol:

I like Mountain Biking, Reading and new found love Allotmenteering

Hill walking + motorsport. wltm brewery heiress or similar.

ano said:
wltm brewery heiress or similar.

Brewdog are looking for a new brewer :thumb:

My second love is photography, then comes cycling, walking reading, when I have the time

i used to do a lot of cross stitch that was untill i got into brewing, the only other hobby/past time is spending time with my two beautyfull daughters.

falafael said:
mountain biking, veggie gardening, xbox 360 online gaming and humping the wife when we can!!!! :party: :party: :party:
Humping the wife when we can :shock:
Who do you share that with then falafel? ;)

Rugby, Salsa and high voltage electricity. Unfortunately the first two are on hold until I get my knees fixed, up side the wife has to drive so I get to drink! :drink:

Running, cycling (road + mountain), skiing and generally trying to work the beer off! :D

Well I haven't actually started the brewing yet, so I can't really call it a hobby, but other than that my hobbies/interests are:

Music - big heavy metal fan, play a bit of guitar (badly!), going to gigs/festivals, etc.
Amateur Operatics - mainly Gilbert and Sullivan stuff
Politics
History
Rugby (watching, not playing!)
Beer (obviously!)
and my dogs:
5335_119018637620_591482620_2772300_7945532_n.jpg

Now those are dogs Cenydd . . . When I have the time I'm after a Malamute

They're hard work, and not a dog for everyone (not inclined to do what they are told, for a start, and then there's the whole howling at ambulance sirens thing - not something everyone wants their dog to do!), but it's well worth the time and effort if it is your sort of thing. In some ways they are more a lifestyle choice than a pet!

Growing stuff (chillies mostly)
Engine tuning

Here's a picture of my home made flow bench:
100_0783.jpg

I fish, grow veggies, play hooker for my local rugby (union) team.

Also love walking the dog Ripley
3596040155_2f9631a51a_b.jpg

Latest posts

Back