charitable donation

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikerobinson83

Reaction score
hy guys and girls sorry to ask but,
i am growing a moustache for movember to raise money for prostate cancer,
i know spare money is hard to come by but please can you donate anything you can afford
even if it is only 50p.
the link to my movember page is on the signature under this thread.
mant thanks for any donations and for even reading this thread.
mike

Wow - what a coincidence. I too am growing a November Moustache for charity - small world heh. There are about 8 of us at work doing it, but I only started 2 days ago so the rest of the guys have a head start. I hope you post a pic of your attempts when you're all bewhiskered! Worthy cause too. :thumb:

What is it about your nose that makes you want to underline it?

Any way mus dash

Congrats guys . . . I'll try and put a little aside for donations . . . . Mine got vetoed by She after 8 days . . . . She Threatened to stick a waxing strip on the furry offender if I didn't remove it :oops:

Aleman said:
Congrats guys . . . I'll try and put a little aside for donations . . . . Mine got vetoed by She after 8 days . . . . She Threatened to stick a waxing strip on the furry offender if I didn't remove it :oops:

I tried it once and she complained. Don't get it. It's alright for her to have one I said.

Don't remember anything for a week afterwards.

Hey I am doing Movember as well it's gotten to the itchy stage. Lots of Ozzies and kiwis at work .

Latest posts

Back