What's your real name?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was going to make up a name it wouldn't be Gareth. Though like I'm every Welshman I'm happy to advertise my nationality at every opportunity, so can't grumble that my name does just that.

My missus is half Italian though so Alberto isn't uncommon in the extended family.

I'm from Cardiff and I'm half Italian. Does that men I could be your missus?

Had a customer in my last job called Suk Kwok and yes it was pronounced just like you read it :)

My name is Iain although I go by Alberto

Hi Alberto, I'm Bruce Wayne, but you'll know my better as Batman.

I also have a third pseudonym that I use for everyday life. My work and the government think I'm called Jamie Walton (Notlaw is Walton backwards).

Ow do...

Reminds me of something I read online once...

''I went to school with a guy named Wayne Bruce, we all used to call him ManBat.''

I still laugh about it!

My day to day name is good, I like it until Wimbledon comes around in the summer....
Andy Murray

Thank you all! I needed a good giggle and your responses here have worked wonders!

I can't think of too many (clean!) girly funny names I could pretend to be, so I'll stick with being boring old Debs

Many years ago we had a foreman called Brian Kerr, everyone called him Wan, he never got it. :lol:

Reminds me of something I read online once...

''I went to school with a guy named Wayne Bruce, we all used to call him ManBat.''

I still laugh about it!

My day to day name is good, I like it until Wimbledon comes around in the summer....
Andy Murray

ManBat - that is pretty funny :lol:

I've been watching back to back episodes of The Vikings on Amazon. My new name is Ragnar Lothbrok.

My father was half Italian. His names were pretty good... Antonio, Salvatore, Alfredo, Pasquale. It used to curl me up with embarrassment when I was a kid. Funny thing is my eldest son's wife is also half Italian. One of his son's names is Onofrio, but his first name is Paddy.

Latest posts

Back