Whats your swansong gonna be ?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free bird was great on guitar hero 2. Piece of **** for the first half. Impossible in the latter half.

That brings back memories.

Although if you had the whole Band Hero, the drums on Born To Run were just impossible, even on easier levels. I think it had some weird time signature.

Free bird was great on guitar hero 2. Piece of **** for the first half. Impossible in the latter half.

Haha, I still play the Guitar Hero games on the old Wii. I still love em. I remember evenings of Guitar Hero and a massive bifter when I first met the missus... before we had kids of course.

Haha, I still play the Guitar Hero games on the old Wii. I still love em. I remember evenings of Guitar Hero and a massive bifter when I first met the missus... before we had kids of course.

Ha. God I remember those days too. With my missus though, obviously.

At least I think it was my missus, can't really recall.

This is gospel by panic at the disco.

Just for the cheese value.

But I'm not ready to pop it yet.

Although I had a very scary incident last night at 2am.

I think I may have sleep apnea if that's how it's spelled. I've actually lost weight and now a slim (for me 14st 10) however I woke up and I just couldn't breathe. My throat had almost closed entirely and it was like trying to breath through a pin hole.

I wasn't even drinking last night!

Scared the be-Jesus out of me! Scared SWMBO more I think.

this....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvA3Am2xONw[/ame]

as i'm loaded into the cremator like a photon torpedo :twisted:

it's also the track that put could put me in that state to start with.

will be blasting down the autobahn to this next week :-o

Latest posts

Back