The homebrew company

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamSon

Reaction score
Hi folks, anyone know if the homebrew company use Royal Mail or a courier? Order marked as dispatched on Thursday and the postie has just been so don't know whether to stay in for a courier or expect it Monday

I believe they use DPD. Email them for the tracking number.

Hi folks, anyone know if the homebrew company use Royal Mail or a courier? Order marked as dispatched on Thursday and the postie has just been so don't know whether to stay in for a courier or expect it Monday

Hi my last order went missing with them its a first mind for them there normally super fast.

When i first emailed them i asked what the hold up was, the same day i got a phone call off them saying the order had not been processed as i had went over the weight limit! the strange thing is it was a normal order i had put in like several times before and them turned up, anyway i think it was a chap called Ben he explained what had happened so i payed the over weight fee this is 5 days into taking my money mind!!!

1 week later still no goods it turns out my works postcode was used with my home address:oops: i found this out by emailing yet again spoke to the same chap and asked if he would find out were said parcels are, he said hed chase it up never heard from them again. however my parcels were left at my neighbours house 2 days later

Not impressed probably will be the last time i use them tbh

Edit and it is DPD

They use DPD and provide a tracking number and the courier sends a message an hour or so before giving their ETA. I guess the odd problem arises but they are usually quick to sort it.

Well when i spend 100>150 with them every 5>6 weeks i expect better service that i can rely on and dont screw me for another 695 delivery

Well when i spend 100>150 with them every 5>6 weeks i expect better service that i can rely on and dont screw me for another 695 delivery

If you look at the postage label when you order a sack of grain etc. it'll say 10kg on it when you know there's at least a 25kg sack of grain in there. So I reckon they play a bit fast and loose with DPD's weight limits and they get pulled every now and again.

Dave

If you look at the postage label when you order a sack of grain etc. it'll say 10kg on it when you know there's at least a 25kg sack of grain in there. So I reckon they play a bit fast and loose with DPD's weight limits and they get pulled every now and again.

Dave

In the past Dave i have had boxes with labels on saying whatever lamo and they contained a sack of grain i think thats what the problem is maybe been caught out

Back