Chocolate restrictions

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next they will put pictures of fat people dying on plain packaged chocolate.

It would only be fair to us smokers who've had to endure such nonsense for years, and drinkers with stuff on bottles saying "well ya you shouldn't have more than xx units in xx days" etc, like your average drinker is gonna sit down and calculate their consumption with the guarantee of staying in 'safe' territory. Bloody ridiculous it is. I'm off for a dripping sarnie with extra salt.

Has anyone noticed these days that extra large packs of biscuits / chocs / crisps etc have stuff on them saying 'great for sharing'? No they're not - it's so fat bleeders don't feel guilt at the checkout.

Mrs Tea came home with a box of walkers crisps last week as they were on offer in the local cheap shop, the lass on the checkout knows her and said are you having a party, our lass said yes as she didn't want to say no the fat git i am married to is addicted to them. :lol:

The gods forbid a healthcare trust does something to promote better health practices. :lol:

Hospitals will be putting in pedestrian crossing next so folks don't get run over by the lazy sods in their cars driving everywhere.... :tongue:

French hospitals serve wine. I'd never want to get better. Decent food and booze. A comfy bed and daytime watching without feeling guilty. C'est la vie magnifique!

Does this mean I can't got to the hospital for my chocolate fix?

My son (2) lives fruit eats about 5 portions a day bit it makes him **** all the time. Can we can fruit whilst we are at it

If I'm in hospital long enough that I have to eat there, where my next chocolate fix is coming from would probably be the least of my worries.

My last stay in hospital lasted around a week when I had my hip done. The food was very good!

Mine was ok, apart from miniscule portions. Worst bit was being woken at 6am from the soundest sleep demanding to know what you wanted for breakfast, which then took about an hour and a half to arrive.

Back