test UK Citizenship test

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobsbeer

Reaction score
Are you able to pass the citizenship test?

Do the test here

I thought I was a citizen, but I failed!!!!! I scored 15/24 I am now waiting to be deported. Not sure where to, so I think I will pick somewhere warm. :party: :party:

i failed too , shame they prob don't test all people wishing to live here as many can't even speak engligh well let alone read it :evil: :evil:

pittsy said:
i failed too , shame they prob don't test all people wishing to live here as many can't even speak engligh well let alone read it :evil: :evil:

Or spell it!

abeyptfc said:
11 out of 24 for me. why a foreigner needs to know what a 'quango' is is ridiculous, i've never even heard of it.

That'll be the answer that got me up to a staggering 12/24!

Started my letter:

G’day Sheila (Mrs Gillard),
Can I come and live in Aussie? I like beer, Sheila’s and more beer. I even know how to throw a shrimp on the barby. I failed the UK citizen test so that must qualify me to be an Aus.
Yours.
Crocodile Milnthorpe
(Doesn’t have quite the same ring to it as Dundee, but I do have a big stirring spoon)

I can stay :thumb:
Just about :oops:
18/24

I think I knew most of the questions I would be expected to know (schools, hospitals, elections etc.) but guessed ‘C’ for all the multiple choice questions. Some of those were quite ridiculous, who needs to know stiff like that?

Well I'm not sure of my fate, I got 75%, in 5 minutes, but the pass mark is "around" 75% :?
Are those double questions two or one :?
If so, there are more than 24 questions :?
As M said, some of the questions were not fair. :)
So are you supposed to fail :shock: ;)
S

im out

ill turn the light off on the way out

12 i got

i mean who the fudge needs to know some of that stuff

79% ......... I've gotta stay :?

but there's some feckin stupid questions there :wha:

14 for me. I hope they deport me to somewhere warm

Back