What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tea - on call - again. Two Fridays in a row! Still, my liver appreciates it I suppose.....

<what he means is Traditional. English. Ale. He's ****** as a newt ;)>
Chance would be a fine thing! Intend to make up for it tomorrow night, planning on giving my three week old HBC EPA a right good sampling!

Drinking my Greg Hughes Saison.. 4 weeks now bottled really nice

Took a few weeks to carb up..it was nice before but the carbination wasn't right..

This week and we sometimes find it with all beers is the week you know its hit the spot, malty and a estery and a funky flavoursome yeast. Very dry

Nice to have something a bit different , might try a turbo cider afterwards just to see what they taste like

No beer, no callouts. So this is what a Saturday morning looks like. Not sure I like it! Still, 30 plus bottles of my HBC English Pale might be reduced somewhat tonight - 3rd week in the bottle now, looking nice and clear and tight as a drum to squeeze. I shall of course put the finishing touches (and pics) to my review. But probably not until Monday....

So here's to the first of many and the thirst of a few (well, one really, me). 3 1/2 weeks in the bottle, good carbonation and head retention. Cracking hop flavour with a bit of citrus aftertaste. Happy days (and night).

Got a few of my black IPAs in the fridge for later, i'm still trying to decide whether I like this beer style or not.

Ok i lied, popped to the shop for some smokes the coop has a offer on,so bought 3 Marstons Old Empire IPA lovely stuff,i no buying beer slap my hands :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back