What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish i was there, i am sat at my desk waiting for my timer to tell me my bucket and syphon is sterilised then its racking and clearing 22.5 litres of wine for me. :sad:

But tomorrow it will most likely be p*****g down here, whereas you will have 22.5l of lovely white wine...He giveth and he taketh away...

Glorious here on Skye and just back from a productive couple of hours in my float tube fly fishing in the sea. Lovely sea trout just over a pound which will do nicely for tea tomorrow. Celebrating with a pint of King Kegged Brewbuddy bitter sat on the bench looking at the resplendent mountain of Blaven.
Beam me up Scotty.....

I is drinking
1) wheat beer
2) black IPA
Maybe some gins with tonics.

Tip for g&t lovers. Everyone bangs on about fever tree tonic but it's way over priced. Tesco finest in cans is just as good and half the price.

Also add a dash of St germaine elderflower liquor, lemon and cucumber and possibly a bit of grapefruit bitters. 'Lush' as we say in Wales.

That is what it's all about Redron! Please tell me you have a smoker!! Some of the best scallops I ever got were around the Kyle and Port Napier....

That is what it's all about Redron! Please tell me you have a smoker!! Some of the best scallops I ever got were around the Kyle and Port Napier....

Oh yes, of course. Just waiting to press it into service after a year of busy house building. Took a couple of hill loch brown trout to a barbie last week where they were hot smoked, flippin gorgeous washed down with a malt or two...
Used to pick the scallops whilst diving up here in the eighties. These days happy to forage at the low spring tides for horse mussels and wild oysters, not far from Kyle as it happens :hat:

Just had one of my Raffel winning kit beers the HBC DIPA, it is really really good, I had a BBQ last weekend for my birthday and everyone was trying this and my own Cascasde blonde and were really impressed.

I am also drinking out of a dimpled Britannia glass tankards, I always wanted one and a guy from work saw them for sale individually and got me one.. I dont know why I always wanted one and it is satisfying drinking out of it.

Samuel Smiths oatmeal stout AG clone - just getting to that creamy stage after about a month conditioning in the bottle and its almost all gone! :(

Simple Saison (7.6% ABV) with Aurora hops. It's lovely. I think it's getting me pist...

Clove spiced melomel mead. My first mead and it's lovely and spicy.

Perhaps a little early, but after a 30min walk home from work in the hot sun, a cold beer was too tempting to resist. A refreshing Mosaic IPA is going down very nicely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back