Belvino wine kit Lost the Enzyme 1e

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horse7

Reaction score
Hi I am new here and hope to be in the right thread. I live for 6 months in India not that well known for the wine from the Ganges, but its not so cold either. The easiest we can solve this is to bring 6 Belvino kits out with us but this year we have managed to lose 2 packs of the enzyme 1e from the kits:doh:. Anyone know if we can purchase the enzyme packs or replacement chemical kits and from who. I have a sister-in-law coming out mid January from the UK to India. Thank you very much hope to hear from you if you can help.:cheers::cheers:

Send them an email explaining your situation, i am sure they will send your sister them for free and if not i assume they will not cost a lot.

Thanks Chippy_Tea I have managed to google Belvino and sent an email waiting now for a reply, guess they may be a little busy at the moment. Thanks once again have a good Christmas

Hi Chippy-Tea just to let you know I have had a reply from David hambeltonbard (Belvino) going to send 2 packets of enzyme FOC. Once again thank you both so much :thumb:

Latest posts

Back