Trafford Brew closing down sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toonahfish

Reaction score
Unfortunately this LHBS is closing down at the end of the month and they're having a closing down sale. I got a pretty impressive discount on a bunch of stuff.

The website isn't now being updated so it's best if you emailer the owner. He's a really nice and helpful guy called Mark, and he'll give you a list of what he still has in stock.

http://www.traffordhomebrew.co.uk/

It's a real shame that's he's closing down, but we can help to shift his stuff. ;)

So his website isn't operational? I don't want to buy something then not get it...

did you get a reply? what sort of discount is going on? (its 25% off on a "spring clean", can you get more than that?)

So his website isn't operational? I don't want to buy something then not get it...

Which is why I said you need to email Mark and he'll tell what he still has in stock.

Discounts vary depending on what you're buying. You'd best ask Mark.

Emailed a few days ago, no grain, decent kits (only cheap single can etc), hops at £4 per 110-150g (not very cheap compared to THBC).
Ending trading at the end of this month.

Latest posts

Back