free fridge..

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can get two types of heater locally...a 60w from toolstation which has poor reviews and the 40w dimplex from screwfix...which one?

Dimplex! :thumb:

Bugger! :doh: Too late!

With regard to height I guess "as low as possible using the brackets provided" is what I did!

BTW, I also cut a round bit out of the Stirling Board directly underneath the FV so that it could get maximum heat ...

... but retained the cut-out bit so that it made a complete shelf for carbonating.

I also filled in the hole with an old bit of BBQ grill so that the original cut-out wouldn't fall through.

I know! "Clear as mud!" but don't have a photo!

Yeah bugger indeed..I'll see how it goes...had to extend the cable on it too..
Here's how I'm getting on with the brew fridge...is the shelf too high? It sits in a shelf bracket there and feels more secure. Nothing fixed yet so can adjust as required. Just enough room for a blow off tube..

Cheers

Clint

20170213_174333.jpg

A bottom brace to compensate for my rubbish sawing and a couple of those little plastic shim/spacers you use for laying wood flooring,jammed down the sides and it's solid.

Cheers

Clint

20170213_184324.jpg

Latest posts

Back