A bit out of character for me

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A T

Regular.
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a moment to thank all the brewers that have taken time to join the forum and give it a unique feel. I thought when we started this it was gonna be a bit of a chat room for a few of us but it's growing. I think i speak for V1, Wez and myself when i say we're chuffed so far and even if it never grew bigger and you guys kept posting it would be a huge success for us.

Hey AT - is that a lump in your throat :D

I'm sure you are on to a winner (and that will be a first with some of your tips :lol: ). I have already told Wez that I am looking forward to some good chat and banter over the coming months. Good work

A T said:
I just wanted to take a moment to thank all the brewers that have taken time to join the forum and give it a unique feel. I thought when we started this it was gonna be a bit of a chat room for a few of us but it's growing. I think i speak for V1, Wez and myself when i say we're chuffed so far and even if it never grew bigger and you guys kept posting it would be a huge success for us.

Well said AT ;)

F**k me....group hug! :lol:

Can we get back to talking about beer please. All this "new man" **** is making me thirsty ;)

/Phil.

Tis a good forum though.

They always are when they are small and friendly-bit like pubs. I miss pubs :cry:

Back