AG full kit for 25L help (leads to Grainfather purchase)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to say Brian, Ive been following all your threads, and you are a real trooper!
Onwards and Upwards.

Hi folks,I have read through some forums but none have I ever found as much inspiration from than this.Cheers.

Sent from my ALE-L21

I'm truly humbled by your kindness.:thumb:
but its those of you have given me hope n determination..the motivation to carry on.
I'm not the only disabled person that has survived so far...they said to me ill never walk, talk read write, or have a 'NORMAL' life.........either give up or laugh at the odds... I can hobble about without a wheelchair now..well read n write yor seeing it..NORMAL IS OVER RATED...:lol:
I thank god I can carry on being the crazy bloke that smile everyday.

the first brew is dedicated to everyone that has a disability or know someone.
if yous can, why not me....i'll make it.:drunk:
ATB
Bri

When you first contacted me and asked me to tell members how bad things were I thought it was not going to end well, when you stopped posting I feared the worst, you can imagine how happy I was when a few weeks later you answered my PM asking how things were going, glad things are working out.

When I was in my early teens I had a motorbike accident, my shoulder was wrecked and damaged nerves meant I could no longer use my arm properly, I was told by the so called experts I would never be able to use it peoperly and they suggested I had my shoulder frozen so I could use the lower part of my arm, I said no and over the next few years I slowly got the use back, it's still not 100% but if you met me you wouldn't know, just goes to show what the experts know and how the human body can repair itself.

When you first contacted me and asked me to tell members how bad things were I thought it was not going to end well, when you stopped posting I feared the worst, you can imagine how happy I was when a few weeks later you answered my PM asking how things were going, glad things are working out.

When I was in my early teens I had a motorbike accident, my shoulder was wrecked and damaged nerves meant I could no longer use my arm properly, I was told by the so called experts I would never be able to use it peoperly and they suggested I had my shoulder frozen so I could use the lower part of my arm, I said no and over the next few years I slowly got the use back, it's still not 100% but if you met me you wouldn't know, just goes to show what the experts know and how the human body can repair itself.

Thx pal
Sorry I didn't contact u sooner..TBH that's the last thing on my battered mind...
The problem was I loss my memory...I mean everything..
On the initial tests this woman asked me "do you what that is?" It was the letter 'A'....no!!!!
I asked for our lass to ring pals coz I could use a mobile let alone what a mobile was!
Intense speech theropy as I couldn't talk properly..I know what I wanted to say but the words didn't come out right!!! That not too bad nowadays but if I'm tired stressed I just do TERETS!!! Lol the first words words spoken when I old pal visited "£&@? Off!" Clear as...lol
So now my brain isn't fixed and prob never will be...too many brain cells died..but have adapted...like every task I undergo!!! 'Could I do it with one hand?' If so how can adapt...
There'll be s couple of example in the forthcoming test run to show what I mean...
There's no I can't do it!!! Try n if I can't...st least I've tried...
5 mins to mash time...(simulated)
I think every body has a story to say...some are far worse than me..n people like us just motivate me...
Never give up!
Fight the good fight!!
Later pal...exited for my test run
Lol
Atb
Bri

I'm truly humbled by your kindness.:thumb:
but its those of you have given me hope n determination..the motivation to carry on.
I'm not the only disabled person that has survived so far...they said to me ill never walk, talk read write, or have a 'NORMAL' life.........either give up or laugh at the odds... I can hobble about without a wheelchair now..well read n write yor seeing it..NORMAL IS OVER RATED...[emoji38]
I thank god I can carry on being the crazy bloke that smile everyday.

the first brew is dedicated to everyone that has a disability or know someone.
if yous can, why not me....i'll make it.:drunk:
ATB
Bri
[emoji481]

Sent from my ALE-L21

Back