Any brew dog clones? Dead Pony Club

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.brewdog.com/diydog

I've never brewed DPC, but Brewdog released all of their recipes for free about 6 months ago or so (maybe longer actually).

I did the Santa Paws recipe at Christmas and it turned out ok once the smoked malt mellowed out - I've never had the original though. I plan on doing the Punk clone and The Physic (which was the pre-cursor to 5AM Saint) in the new year but probably won't be brewing again until February.

I did the original punk ipa recipe (mk I - not the current version) and it was close enough to my memory of it to be happy :grin:

So DIY dog is a recommended place to start :thumb:

I've done dead pony club from diy dog and it was cracking, not bang on the original but close enough. There is a thread on here that has my interpretation of the diy dog recipe.

I've done a Punk IPA (current) that was awesome.

I also tried a DPC but it went mouldy in the fermenter. Sadly it wasn't air tight. 😔

Will be doing a few more soon.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've done current punk IPA, jack hammer and have 5am saint just about to go into the keg. All have been awesome

Latest posts

Back