I got my MOJO back

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aqualung

Reaction score
Hello to everyone. I have not posted here for well over a year because I was ashamed of the atrocious alcoholic messes I have been making. I came back to home wine making a couple of years ago after nearly twenty years. I still visit the site occasionally but not to post.

Full of confidence I made five concoctions, one of which was just about drinkable. The rest were so awful:oops: I used them as drain cleaner (very effective it was too :mrgreen:).

Well last backend I made some Plum wine and some Blackcurrant wine with the intention of giving it as xmas presents. I was so chuffed when it came out great and I was able to give most of it away. The Blackcurrant was really good.

Just recently several people have asked if I have any more which I take as a sign that I really got it right this time.

I have finally got my mojo back and am confident I can do better.

Thanks for your patience in reading this far:cool:

Ah but did they say it was nice, or is it just the best thing they have found for clearing their drains?

But seriously... nice one. :thumb:
It's great when other people enjoy what you create, its easy to make good wine, but it is also easy to make bad wine, after awhile it becomes like cooking and you have a good idea what adding certain ingredients will bring to the party and what things don't go well together etc, but sometimes the experiments don't always pan out. :nono:

But as always the folks on here will help when they can.

Back