Silicone Hose Exclusive Offer (Out of stock)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossy1

Landlord.
Reaction score
Exclusive Offer for THBF members

This is a 'rolling' offer, availability can be seen in the topic title above :thumb:

THBF has a supply of Platinum cured Silicone hose for sale exclusively to our members. It's translucent/clear, and has a 1/2" internal diameter. Food grade and temperature rated well beyond 100 deg c, it's ideal for use with very hot liquids. The hose is very flexible and it can easily be pushed onto ½” barbs and 15mm tube.

CIMG2740300x225.jpg

We can offer this hose at a price of £4.25 per meter plus P+P (prices below)

Cost for P+P in the U.K

1-4m £3.22. second class.
5-9m £6.22. second class.

Please post below your requirements, or pm me, and I will confirm availability and payment details by return.
For postage to the rest of the world please pm me.

Note:- please do not confuse this PLATINUM cured hose with the cheaper PEROXIDE cured hose available on E-bay and other sites. Whilst peroxide can be used for brewing purposes platinum cured is more suitable for use with ACIDIC liquids ie, wort.
Platinum cured has fewer potential leachable chemicals, a smoother surface which is easier to sanitise and reduces bacterial bonding sites, fewer protein binding sites, and it's more resistive to discolouration and harbouring odours.

I've tested the hose i bought V, It's every bit as good as the morebeer stuff but more translucent which i look forward to on a brewday :D It gets the A T stamp of approval :thumb:

Vossys hose reaches the parts other hoses cant reach :thumb:

Joking aside it's great stuff :thumb:

Sorry Vossy, forgot to say that I got my tube the day after you posted it :D
It certainly looks and feels the business - can't wait to get it used!

TYVM :cheers:

Received my hose last Friday, apologies for the delay in letting you know!

Hose came today, and a mighty fine hose it is too!

Thanks Vos, I'm uber-grateful!

Ordered on Sunday, arrived Wednesday, Brewed on Thursday.

Now to read up on PIDs - does it ever stop :D

Thanks

Boatman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back