Abandoned beer engines need good home - Dartmouth

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, these type of things never come up near me. Oh well, I don't need them anyway :nah:

You couldn't get much further south so I think you know the answer the that GA :lol:

They really ought to have the threads ground off to stop any such offending article being attached to them. :tongue:

Actually they look like they perhaps do :whistle: :whistle: Little black thing on two of them at least.

$_12.JPG

If you look at the other items they have a whole heap of gas regulators flow jet pumps and gas cylinders as a job lot with a starting bid of £50. and a beverage chiller as well.

This also doesn't look bad a complete home bar with beer engine carling font, chiller bar fridge bar stools mirror and bar.

$_12.JPG

So not only have they been abandoned they have been subjected to abuse. Makes me even more tempted to go rescue the poor things and give them a better life :lol:

Joe I wonder why southern pubs have them with sparklers on them or at least the ability to have them :whistle:

Why does angram make them with threads for southerners :whistle: :whistle:

Go on you know you want to. :lol: :lol:

graysalchemy said:
Joe I wonder why southern pubs have them with sparklers on them or at least the ability to have them :whistle:

language please. :nono:

graysalchemy said:
If you look at the other items they have a whole heap of gas regulators flow jet pumps and gas cylinders as a job lot with a starting bid of £50.
I couldn't see that, where are you looking?

graysalchemy said:

Yeah I may buy a load of $parkl3r$, and burn them :lol:

Greysalchemy wrote " Do any of them have sparklers "

I hope not. Visited the Felinfoel tap house tonight - they serve with sparklers so moved on over the road where they serve the same beers but don't. :thumb:
Graham

Latest posts

Back