Cheap Hops - Leeds

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tykesi

Reaction score
Info for anyone near Leeds.

Morley Home Brew have reduced a load of 100g packs of leaf hops to make way for T90 pellets they will be stocking in future.

I went last night and there was plenty left so if you can't make it until the weekend I think you'll be fine. Managed to come away with 15 packs, god knows where I'm going to store all those :whistle:

Hops were either £4.49 or £5.49 and are now £1.99, below is what's available:

-ahtanum
-amarillo
-cascade
-centennial
-chinook
-hersbrucker
-progress
-saaz
-simcoe
-styrian gold
-willamette
-nelson sauvin

Fill your boots!

Morley Home Brew have reduced a load of 100g packs of leaf hops to make way for T90 pellets they will be stocking in future.

I went last night and there was plenty left so if you can't make it until the weekend I think you'll be fine. Managed to come away with 15 packs, god knows where I'm going to store all those :whistle:

Hops were either �£4.49 or �£5.49 and are now �£1.99, below is what's available:

-ahtanum
-amarillo
-cascade
-centennial
-chinook
-hersbrucker
-progress
-saaz
-simcoe
-styrian gold
-willamette
-nelson sauvin

Fill your boots
!

I usually keep mine in the freezer :lol:

Thanks for the heads up :thumb:

I think the hops from my Award Winning* steam beer came from their eBay shop. The name rings a bell anyway, and they were in Leeds, I'll need to check. If it is they gave me a good service

*My mum said it was the best beer she'd ever had.

Hops were either �£4.49 or �£5.49 and are now �£1.99, below is what's available:

-ahtanum
-amarillo
-cascade
-centennial
-chinook
-hersbrucker
-progress
-saaz
-simcoe
-styrian gold
-willamette
-nelson sauvin

Fill your boots!

A real hero would sweep the shop and then sell them on here for £2.50 a packet :whistle:

But in all seriouness if you're in there i'd really really really really love you if you could grab a couple packets of Nelson and Chinook and we could discuss posting them up to me :thumb:

This seems like a right steal especially as Mark reports there's stacks of em. Anyone in the vicinity want to pick up a load and flog em to the rest of the forumites?

Cheers MyQul, glad someone else agrees!

I would guys but I go on holiday next week so not great timing. Looks like there might be a few locals so someone may be able to.

I got over excited at a bargain and went back for more!

Ended up with all this today for just over £40.

IMG_20160825_165806.jpg

Back