aldi swing top bottles

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought half a dozen today. Sampled the dark pilsner and the unfiltered pilsner - both very good. Bottles seem to be of good quality, and the labels soak off easily. All round good result! :thumb:

I've gotten a load, the Wheat/Weiss one is nice (got 10 of those), I don't even know the names of the others, didn't care as OP said. Bottles with free beer.

Still none in my local stores in Lanarkshire.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

None in Dundee today either. Could be that it's only the English stores stocking these? I've had no luck in either Dundee (2 stores) or Perth now.

None in Dundee today either. Could be that it's only the English stores stocking these? I've had no luck in either Dundee (2 stores) or Perth now.

None in Glasgow either. Seems limited to England. Sure Scotland will get them at some point thought

Morrisons have got an Octoberfest thing going on too... £1 a bottle, but not swing tops unfortunately

There was none in Berwick upon tweed either mate.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I've bought 30 of these and will be buying more what a bargain and the beer is pretty good

IMG_20160923_2139030_rewind.jpg

Back