Home Brew WC&M Competition - February 17

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Razor

Bearded Brewer
Reaction score
Homebrew Forum Wine, Cider & Mead Competition

The category for February 17 is Fruit Cider

Style Guidelines:

Fruit Ciders
Includes any type of fruit flavoured ciders. Entries can be from pressed fruit, kits or turbo ciders.

You can see all style guidelines here: http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=68206

Judge: @Razor

If you'd like to enter please send a PM to the judge who will provide you with a delivery address. Entries must reach the judge by Tuesday 28th February and feedback will be provided by PM within a few weeks. The winner will be announced on this thread.

For details of what details needs to be provided with your entry and competition rules please look at this thread: http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=64349

OK dokey, looks like I'm first to get my entry organised :)

Bottle of my finest Raspberry & Lime about to come your way Razor, are you going to keep hold of entries until you have them all in, before judging ?

So ... been pondering on this today. If the old mulled cider not appropriate for Feb comp..
Going to kick off a 'Merry Berry' cider tonight... just hope it has enough time for 1st week of March... [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not posted mine yet, will do tomorrow 😀

Just out of interest, I shook up a perfectly clear bottle at the weekend and it's only 1/3 clear so far, so must take about a week to settle completely again.

Just so I can include the appropriate instructions with my package of course 😆

Edit 01/02/17: on its way ⛴✈🚛

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

you had a chance to crack this open yet Razor ? :mrgreen:

Yes I did. Very nice cider. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but I was away for a while. I'll get the feedback to you soon as. You were also the winner of the February competition. Congratulations.

Yes I did. Very nice cider. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but I was away for a while. I'll get the feedback to you soon as. You were also the winner of the February competition. Congratulations.

Well done Roddy - deserved [emoji106]

Back