Wilko Home Brew Offers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought id get a heads up in too. challenger pellet hops from ebay £5 for 200grams (two 100gram vacuum packs) free postage!

Sorry Chub, and anyone else whos read this thread, the offer must have ended. Must have ended recently as I noticed they were still advertising the offer last night. They came from a place call Hops4U. ill keep my eye out for any more offers and will let you know as soon as I see them.
If its any consolation theres some http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Youngs-Ho...hash=item3f59d47633:m:mjfZYP6MSRsI3-wB31nVkdA
Admiral/Apollo/Summit in this link from a place in Bedford 100g each going for £2.79. Looks like the companies got mostly positive reviews. The downside is theres a note at the bottom saying these hops BBE were Jan 2016!. Im not sure on the shelf life for hops as ive only recently been adding them to my beer, but im assuming they can still be used if they've been kept in a freezer.

soz for any hopes dashed :(

I just got a coopers stout £10

Its in the FV now, with 2 kg of sugar and 200g of Maltodextrin :electric::whistle::

Sorry Chub, and anyone else whos read this thread, the offer must have ended. Must have ended recently as I noticed they were still advertising the offer last night. They came from a place call Hops4U. ill keep my eye out for any more offers and will let you know as soon as I see them.
If its any consolation theres some http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Youngs-Ho...hash=item3f59d47633:m:mjfZYP6MSRsI3-wB31nVkdA
Admiral/Apollo/Summit in this link from a place in Bedford 100g each going for �£2.79. Looks like the companies got mostly positive reviews. The downside is theres a note at the bottom saying these hops BBE were Jan 2016!. Im not sure on the shelf life for hops as ive only recently been adding them to my beer, but im assuming they can still be used if they've been kept in a freezer.

soz for any hopes dashed :(

Cheers
just ordered some Crystal:thumb:

Cheers
just ordered some Crystal:thumb:
I buy stuff often from that seller, very reliable service. But oh the irony; I went there because I was fed up of the unreliable service from my LHBS, turns out that seller IS my LHBS, trading on eBay under a different name. Only realised when the invoice came in the shop's name

If only they'd put as much effort into the shop they'd make more from me, because when I go on eBay now I shop around to get the best price for items piecemeal, rather than when I used to go to the shop and just pick everything off the shelves without looking too closely at the price tag.

There's a message in there somewhere for retailers, but I'm confused as to what it might be.

I buy stuff often from that seller, very reliable service. But oh the irony; I went there because I was fed up of the unreliable service from my LHBS, turns out that seller IS my LHBS, trading on eBay under a different name. Only realised when the invoice came in the shop's name

If only they'd put as much effort into the shop they'd make more from me, because when I go on eBay now I shop around to get the best price for items piecemeal, rather than when I used to go to the shop and just pick everything off the shelves without looking too closely at the price tag.

There's a message in there somewhere for retailers, but I'm confused as to what it might be.
Sounds a little like my nearest HB shop

Latest posts

Back