4 craft beer for £2 delivered

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonD_87

Reaction score
As per the title, flavourly.com are currently running this offer. It is a subscription based deal so if you dont want to continue with the service (£2 a beer), make sure to cancel within 14 days. Il probably do it in mine and the wifes name. 8 beers for £4 :thumb:

Click through the facebook link for code to be applied

https://www.facebook.com/flavourly/posts/1118988744811952?fref=nf

Well, they arrived no problem, and I managed to cancel easily too. When I went to cancel, it offered me a £5 discount on the next batch, but I went ahead anyway. I went with the dark beer options and tried them tonight. I must say, they were all fantastic, and perhaps I was a bit hasty in not taking the £5 off offer.

Mine arrived on Wednesday. Went for the mixed case which was one dark beer and three light. Wasn't that bothered though as I prefer lighter beers. Was going to keep them for the weekend but ended up drinking all of them on Wednesday night!

I cancelled my membership online with no problems but told a few friends who were interested in the refer a friend off where you both get 10 for £10.

Latest posts

Back