Tesco Home Brew Sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up. I love a bargain.

Not everything is all that cheap though. The festival Razorback kit has been reduced by 5 quid but is still 5 quid more than I bought it for yesterday at my lhbs

Jas

Thanks for posting. Do they have any of this stuff in their stores? The wine fermentors are great value and i wanna get some Pep bottles to send of some samples. Wilko have a small sale on now as well.

I don't think they sell home brew stuff in stores (prepares to be shot down in flames)

Thanks for the heads up. I love a bargain.

I am fermenting my last WineBuddy Sav Blanc 30 bottle kit and thought it has been a while since the sale was on (i only buy my WB kits in the sale) so checked on the off chance, i was well chuffed when i saw its back on, i dont know when it started so don't hang about. :wink:

Heads up to all, i believe they now charge for click and collect if the order is under £30.

I will as usual be buying 2 kits for free delivery saving £12 on the kits plus postage.

Just noticed -

Fathers day is on Sunday, June 19 so no panic.

a555555.JPG

Thanks for heads up, just spent £31 so free c+c for me. Can't beat the Tesco sale IMO. Always ends up costing me money though:(
2x beer enhancers @£3.75 (good value these)
1x Geordie bitter (i'll give it a go)
1x youngs pilsner (nice)
1x coopers crown seals(good for all bottles IMO)
1x youngs zinfandel 6 bottle kit(to keep mrs. happy)

Latest posts

Back